30.11.08

our.first.christmas

this is mine and russell's first christmas together as a married couple. it is very exciting! we borrowed a tiny little christmas tree from russell's parents and we decorated it today with my grandma's old christmas balls that she gave me. they are so sweet, i love them; there is nothing quite like old christmas ornaments. i also set up our nativity [a wedding present]. may we all remember christ this christmas and be reminded of the great event of his birth and why we celebrate this special day every year, MERRY CHRISTMAS!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww...I cant wait to decorate for the season! Little trees are SO cute!

Rachel said...

Esther!! I love your blog its very cute, that picture is so pretty! I have a blog, but it is private so I need to get your email and we can be friends :) love you!