8.6.09

photography.trip

so tomorrow morning at 5:00am i am leaving for 4 and a half days. i am traveling with my photography travel class to southern utah, where we are going to visit moab, arches, goblin valley, and various rock art locations. it should be fun!

but this will be the first time russell and i have been apart in 380 days, wow! i hope i can sleep ok! i hope i get cellphone service! i hope russell misses me {i know he will!} because i will miss him a lot! i hope i have fun! i hope i don't stress over missing school!

well wish me luck and i will post pictures when i get back! 

4 comments:

Katie said...

Eek! Good luck! Just remember how sweet it'll be to see him again! I always have trouble sleeping without Conor but I think it's a good thing!

Sha nay nay said...

you'd love the ghost town in Montana. I'll try and find out the name of it. Sister Esplin takes her classes there. I didn't go, but it looked amazing!

Unknown said...

Esther that sounds amazing!! Your so lucky. Poor Russell!! He will probably miss you terribly and eat terribly!! Can't wait to see your pictures!

mckenzie said...

Hey this is McKenzie from your photo class. I think you guys get home today. Hope all went well!!