27.1.11

sweet.dreams.litttle.one

being a mother is such a blessing and can be so rewarding. i can't imagine my life without porter now. he makes me so happy; watching him learn and grow. yesterday he rolled over from his back to his stomach 4 times and i was giddy with excitement for his new achievement. and every time he falls a sleep all on his own i feel a sense of accomplishment and relief, that i am doing something right. when he smiles at me, especially when i am singing to him, i feel his love for me and only hope and pray that we will be friends and that he will always think i am wonderful. thank-you porter! i love you more!

4 comments:

Eden Lang said...

I love his room! so sweet and fresh. have fun with him!

Katie said...

I love looking at Holly while she sleeps. It's harder now because she's in her own room and there's a door to open.
The other night it was so surreal to be in her room looking at her sleeping and then look over at the empty crib and know that there's going to be another baby in there soon.

H and E said...

Precious! Nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby!

Unknown said...

Oh so sweet! His nursery looks fabulous - I want to see more!