24.2.11

needless.to.say...

she is absolutely adored! this little girl is my niece, brynlee faye, and she is so sweet. she has the biggest smile, and i never get enough of those cheeks. it was so fun to see the two little babies together again; porter is bigger in everyway, but brynlee is not short on spirit. she is the center of attention and she has her big brothers wrapped around her finger.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Shani said...

Wow. I think those are the BEST baby pics I've ever seen! What faces, how precious :)

Laura Walsh said...

cute cute cute! I love these photographs, Esther.

Unknown said...

Ah I love these, I can't wait to meet her. These are the first good close up pictures I have seen of her! Thanks :)

Unknown said...

These are BEAUTIFUL Esther! Honestly, I think your photography skills and eye are amazing!

janetina said...

Can't wait to squeeze those cheeks! What a personality emerging! I am in love!

Daria - Boutique Cafe said...

OOOHHHHHH!!!! I LOVE HER!!!!!!

Lindsay said...

She is so cute and big and great pictures Esther. I finally caught up on your blog.