21.10.11

Clara Marie.

I don't by any means consider myself a baby photographer, I like them when they are a little more swishy and kind of sitting and moving. I actually find it very challenging to photograph infants, but this is my new niece! #4 four in her family, #11 Grandchild. She really is so sweet, and so adored! I think I captured a few moments here that were worth sharing; oh and by the way I can never get enough of baby feet. Meet Clara Marie Law!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

Oh these are so sweet. I love that our styles are different. Lindsay will have so many beautiful pics of Clara. Your talented!

Katie said...

Thank you for your nice comment! You are too sweet!! I think these pictures are beautiful. I can't wait to take my own newborn photos in a few weeks:)

H and E said...

Oh my goodness those feet are killing me. She looks so much like her beautiful sisters!!!