17.1.12

24 hours.

Over the Christmas break Russell and I got the opportunity to spend 24hrs all by our selves {it was my Christmas present to Russell}. It was splendid! My dad owns a condo in Canmore and so we were able to stay out there for free. We spent the day puttzing around the town site, bought hot chocolate, played darts, and then went out for a fancy dinner. We finished our getaway with a soak in the hot tub and then a movie! On our way home we stopped on the side of the road a couple of times so I could photograph {despite the terribly cold wind}. What a treat that was! Alberta we love you and miss you!



2 comments:

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

Perfect date!

Unknown said...

I am glad you guys got that time together - and I am glad I got the time with Porter. I want to baby sit him all day again he is soooooo cute!! We took him grocery shopping with us and we played Mom and Dad it was fun :) We love you all!