22.7.12

33 weeks.

Another Sunday belly shoot. Sundays seems to be the only day I feel decent enough to even attempt being in front of the camera; I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I actually showered, got dressed, and did my make-up and hair {I really should do that more often!}. To be honest, I took these pictures immediately after getting ready before the coughing and hacking and runy nose started up again, I have felt miserable all weekend, so it was nice to feel pretty for a little bit. Besides the fact that this is the 3rd or 4th time I have had a bad cough this pregnancy, things are going great! I am feeling well, although I can tell I don't have quiet as much energy as I did a month ago, and the heat is really getting to me. Thank goodness we have a little window AC unit, but heaven forbid I have to get in our car.

Photobucket Photobucket My dress is from Shade Clothing {I wish they made this exact dress in short sleeves and with a million colour/pattern options, because it is the most comfortable thing ever, and because I have decided dresses are the ultimate maternity wear, especially for summer!}

5 comments:

Katie said...

Your hair is perfect!

What do you think you're having? Girl or boy? It's killing me!!!

Mitz said...

You look AMAZING! You are so beautiful and that dress is adorable!

Eden Lang said...

you look beautiful:)
xo

janetina said...

I am sooooooo excited!! You are a beautiful mother! I am so blessed to have you as my daughter!

Nicole Hudson said...

Esther! Oh my goodness you are just the most beautiful pregnant girl I've ever seen! You look flawless and make that bump effortless. So excited for you! Hope the cough is gone!