26.9.11

Sasktoon Saskatchewan Portrait Photographer.

Fall is by far my favorite season of the year. And so, to celebrate its arrival {and our move to Saskatchewan and finally feeling settled} I would like to give a little something your way... 15% discount to any portrait session booked from today until October 26th, 2011. That is one whole month ladies and gentlemen. So, there is no time like the present! Tell all your friends fall is here and that it is time to get some gorgeous fall photography done.


Pricing can be found here or by clicking on the link in the side bar, Thank-you!

2 comments:

Eden Lang said...

looks like you are having such a beautiful fall!!! Have fun with all the shoots:) I can't wait to see what you do.
xo

Ashley Jane Reina said...

I want a fall shoot!!! I really wanted one last year too and then the leave changed and went and no shoot happened.